Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 04:56:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Marchetti writes:
BTW, I am ACTUALLY expecting at least a temporary retraction from Nathan
concerning his banning of Bryan from CW.  Until the matter can be discussed
at greater length by more CW participants, Nathan is acting alone and
without the support of others as far as I see it. No one gave Nathan the
power to pick and choose who can and cannot play in the CW sandbox! CW is
supposed to be about people having fun and exploring creative possibilities
with little plastic blocks.

People are part of CW because they choose to be, and not because we are
selecting them in or out...!

(Note from an outsider, just 'cause I caught this and Richard doesn't seem
to have seen it yet)

Richard,

See here: http://news.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/?n=1005

It was the last CW message before yours.

HTH