 Castle / Castle Organizations / Castle World / *1646 (-5)
  Chapter 5 passage online

Hey everyone, There's a little passage from the forthcoming chapter up on the main page of my website. Check it out: (URL) always, comments and feedback is welcomed and appreciated! Thanks, -Jay (URL) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Velaria, version 3.0

(...) Looks good, Jason, and welcome to ozbricks! It's so nice not to have to worry about banners. I was going to suggest you give credit to ozbricks for hosting you, but then I looked again and saw you did indeed have a link in your links page. My (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Velaria, version 3.0

The Secretarium, home to the Chronicles of Velaria, has moved, this time to a wonderful banner and pop-up free site graciously hosted by Ozbricks.com. Check it out, and as always, feedback of any kind is welcomed and appreciated! (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Question on the IOM

Matt, I think your concept sounds like it could be fun. Why don't you start a website and run it? -Aaron "Matt Hein" <Pyrokid17@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gwq9yA.983@lugnet.com... (...) taking (...) personally (...) use (...) the (...) (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Question on the IOM

(...) Creatures that are created by magic, but don't need magic to keep survive, such as skeletons, zombies, and golems, should be fine. I don't think creatures of raw magic has ever been addressed. I would imagine they would be unable to enter the (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact