 Castle / Castle Organizations / 59
  Re: tour of gregor tower begins

Love the pics! However, I am having problems with the rest of the page. All I see is black with your pics. I am assuming there is text to the sides of the images? (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: tour of gregor tower begins

He used the nasty trick of black text on black background. Just highlight it. NICK :^A (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: tour of gregor tower begins

(...) i really didn't mean to! these are my first html pages breaking away from the standard webtv pagebuilder format, and i'm still learning. the internet is wonderful, because there's information everywhere, and help arrives from out of the blue. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: tour of gregor tower begins

Actually, once it was pointed out to me, I think it's a kinda cool effect for a page dealing with a powerful magician! Like invisible writing on the wall where people in the know can read it, but others continue on blissfully unaware... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: tour of gregor tower begins

(...) ya! i do like the effect, and i can't wait to abuse it on pages for EBON, my black wizard, truly the most evil wizard in my realms. he's one of mephisto's uncles,and lost an eye recently in the destruction of the red dragon. well, i've managed (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org)