 Castle / Castle Organizations / 167
Re: How are things around the IOM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:50:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Dave Amos writes:
From an administrative standpoint, I gotta say the only reason we aren't
moving ahead is we don't have the maps.  When we get the next map sections
finished, things will continue.  Hopefully that's very, very soon.

Do we have an ETA on those maps?  And possibly a site update.  I dont mean
to pester, but it has been awhile!

-Dave Amos
Realy it has been a while. I sent my stuff for the Island of Mist to castle
world and got no replie or realy anything. I was not aware that the mist is
going to be cleared. Any idea how the mist go there in the first place?
Douse it have anything to do with that guy in the brown? I know your in the
planning stage but will the IOM have anything to do whith brick fest. When
will there be an update. I m already started my journy not knowing more land
will be uncovered.

Daniel