 Castle / Castle Organizations / 162
161  |  163
Subject:
How are things around the IOM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 19:42:07 GMT

Hello, hello.  I hope your holidays were well, and you recieved many more
bricks to add to IOM campaigns!

I have noticed a slowing in the momentum of the IOM (at least in terms of
lugnet postings) and I hope its only the holiday season.  I myself have been
busy but am ready to get back in the game!

In this new year are we going to see more of the island uncovered by mist?
I am thinking of deploying my own explorers from Bricktannia East to poke
around and find some more resources for the town.

Also, has anyone else been building a town on the island?  Perhaps trade
agreements could be made with my town?  The Bricktanesians have been rather
bored over this winter period on the isle, so now would be a perfect time to
do some negotiations.

Well, I just thought Id see if people were still around!

-Dave Amos
www.bricktannia.com