 Castle / Castle Organizations / 165
Re: How are things around the IOM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 05:28:36 GMT

Hi Dave and all,

From an administrative standpoint, I gotta say the only reason we aren't
moving ahead is we don't have the maps.  When we get the next map sections
finished, things will continue.  Hopefully that's very, very soon.

Otherwise, I finally, with the help of my new digital camera, can send a
party to the Isle.  Their journey has already began, and I've got a good
start to a story with plenty of twists already.  Hope to be finished with it
soon.

-Chris