 Castle / Castle Organizations / 149
    Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up —Tony Hafner
   (...) "Smothers brothers" bit was getting really close to the line. The ship is beautiful. I hate to make this recommendation because I know exactly how this affects the comic style, but... a lot of the pictures seem overly wordy. It's really hard (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up —Adrian Drake
   (...) As long as it didn't cross the line, I'm cool with it :) (...) I realized that as I was doing this. Lots and lots of text. But as you said, I was already getting a LOT of images. Some of the interplay would be lost if the text was spread out (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)