 Castle / Castle Organizations / 139
Re: IOM update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:59:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Wilson Raska writes:
Hey Leah, that's pretty cool!  I'm glad that someone has pics of their
progress on the isle.

Thanks! :-)

And WOW!  They got a pretty sturdy looking house
built in five days?  I commend your party for their excellent choice in
dedicated and speedy workers!

Well, um, they were really eager to finish and half the group is used to
that kind of rushed building. Or I just have no practical idea of how long
that kind of construction takes. ;-)

Wilson

http://skyllar.topcities.com/Log.html
http://skyllar.topcities.com/Camp.html