 Castle / Castle Organizations / 137
Re: IOM update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:32:07 GMT

Hey Leah, that's pretty cool!  I'm glad that someone has pics of their
progress on the isle.  And WOW!  They got a pretty sturdy looking house
built in five days?  I commend your party for their excellent choice in
dedicated and speedy workers!

Wilson

http://skyllar.topcities.com/Log.html
http://skyllar.topcities.com/Camp.html