 Castle / Castle Organizations / 137
  Re: IOM update

Hey Leah, that's pretty cool! I'm glad that someone has pics of their progress on the isle. And WOW! They got a pretty sturdy looking house built in five days? I commend your party for their excellent choice in dedicated and speedy workers! Wilson (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: IOM update

(...) Definitely, very good job! So cool! I hope to manage something half as strong in that short period! -Shiri (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org)

  Re: IOM update

(...) Thanks! :-) (...) Well, um, they were really eager to finish and half the group is used to that kind of rushed building. Or I just have no practical idea of how long that kind of construction takes. ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle.org)