 Castle / Castle Organizations / 123
    Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off —Jude Beaudin
   Bryan, Firstly, I do not have a clue of what you are talking about (the events that you stated), mind you I do not follow castle much, if at all. But that is not why I am replying. I saw the subject of your post and found it very disturbing. I then (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.people)

        Re: I Want To Blow My Head Off —Shiri Dori
   (...) With regard to the analysis of my personal life, that would be correct. I have been way over my head with work, as well as studying for college enterance exams, early packing, and spending some precious time with my boyfriend and other good (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)