 Castle / Castle Organizations / 117
Re: Book I of the Hillsfar Chronicles: A Friend Returns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:47:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.castle.org, Chris Maddison writes:
http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/ch1_1.html

Everything was going just great: beautiful scenes, great dialogue,
interesting use of night in the early sequences, appealing characters, etc

thanks!

-- and then, yes, the last panel...

...those gungun thingies on their orange ostriches, AND with FK shields no
less.....

...The Horror! The Horror!

Yeah, point taken.  I don't much like the Gungans either, but I have a ton
of em and wanted to use them for something, and this made sense.  As for the
FK shields, I really like em.  When I was little I had lion (crusader)
shields, dragon shields, and I wanted bat shields.  Well, here they are!

-- Richard (who is afraid that the situation can only be remedied by a blood
sacrifice now)

Don't worry Rich...you'll get your blood...oh, yes...it's coming...
-Chris