 Castle / Castle Organizations / 111
Re: Book I of the Hillsfar Chronicles: A Friend Returns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 07:54:55 GMT

in article G8vBpF.Bq7@lugnet.com, Xcalabur wrote:

Hi all, after about a year of just sitting around, reading everyone else's
marvelous stories and ballads, I decided I had to do one too.  The pictures
for this story were taken with Shiri's digicam when she was here last week.
I apologize ahead of time for the fuzzy pics; those were the ones I took.
:-)  So, without further ado, I give you...

http://www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/ch1_1.html

LMKWYT!
-Chris

Hey coool! Good story, excellent photo composition, and I really like your
"orcs". ;^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations