 Castle / Ninja / 75
    Re: death of Ninja in Japan —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   (...) It was only a matter of time...Ninja theme stuff disappeared from my part of the world a year ago. Emmanuel in France has been pumping Ninja at discount for 6 months. The Ninja stock in Japan will probably appear in Europe or U.S. next if it (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: death of Ninja in Japan —Craig Livingston
   (...) I personally think that an accessory pack would be completely awesome, especially if it had one or two pieces of armor in it and at least 3 helmets in it. I doubt it will happen, but a man can dream, no? - Craig Livingston (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)