 Castle / Ninja / 63
    Re: pirate + ninja —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) The most entertaining book I read about US subs in the Pacific was the venerable 'Pig Boats,' a popular-issue book that was as of 1992 still available in paperback. As for academic books, Morison like most was still enamoured with the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: pirate + ninja —Marc Nelson, Jr.
     (...) Thanks. (...) too (...) Wow, even I don't read anything that boring. Actually, at the moment I'm re-reading a great book, A Naval History of WWI. Before reading it, all I knew about WWI naval history was Jutland, but this guy (Paul Halpern) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)

        Re: pirate + ninja —Chris Barker
    Mr L F Braun wrote: <SNIP> (...) Since the first guns arrived on the island of Tanegashima, guns were known as tanegashima for a while, but were later called teppo. Chris (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.people)