 Castle / Ninja / 291
  Ninja is Dead

Jesus Christmas, as a theme goes, Ninja is about as popular as 'Outback' or 'Extreme Team'. Hell, I think 'Underground' gets more posts. Don't mind me, too much sake tonight. And while I'm at it, if I have to see one more posting about the 'quilt (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Ninja is Dead

(...) I agree. I think that the Ninja "subtheme", since it is part of .castle, was and still very popular. Hell, I think 'Underground' gets more posts. Which is wierd since Ninja's are more cooler (at least IMO) than the Rock Raiders. Also, Ninja is (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja)