 Castle / Ninja / 27
  Re: Whoo hoo!!!

(...) When I was in Japan last September, I noticed that there were a lot of Ninja sets on the shelves there. However, it wasn't clear to me if there were lots of Ninja sets because it was selling so well in Japan, or whether because they didn't (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  was Re: Whoo hoo!!! now more on the theme

(...) Well, 1099, (some of the other small ones were released by Kabaya) and maybe 6082 + 6045. I'll have to check on this... (...) AFAICT the Ninja line did not sell well here. The euro castle stuff seems to sell OK though. They managed to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)