 Castle / Ninja / 261
  Lego of the Five Rings Battlescene

Hi everyone, After playing around a bit with my samurai and ninja figures, I decide to make a battlescene set in the "Legend of the 5 Rings" universe. You can find it here at : (URL) for those who don't know the universe, here's a small summary: - (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Lego of the Five Rings Battlescene

Thanks for sharing the pics. I always love to see people's dioramas - and being a Kurosawa fan, I'm a sucker for samurai stuff. Bruce (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Lego of the Five Rings Battlescene

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Lego of the Five Rings Battlescene

(...) I realize this is over 1.5 years gone, but being an L5R fan myself, I couldn't resist commenting. I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who's dabbled in L5R MOC-ness. (...) And the Dragon Clan is by far the coolest... ;P (...) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle.ninja)