 Castle / Ninja / 257
256  |  258
Subject:
Where can floorplans be found?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:58:37 GMT

Hi everyone,

I have been looking around on the web to find some nice, decent floorplans
of Japanese buildings, but all I can find are big castles and temples...
Now I was looking for something like the oriental version of an inn, a house
for a samurai, a farmer's house and so on...

Now most of the time (by looking in some RPG books) I find stuff like the
kitchen, the storage rooms, and sometimes the bath...  But I'd like a bit
more detail, like the all-important question that is never answered "Where's
the toilet?" because I want to build a realistic little oriental samurai
house, but don't tell me the samurai has to go sit behind a tree in order to
go to the toilet...

Has anybody got any good ideas/links/books where I can find more info about
this?

Many thanks,

Carl