 Castle / Ninja / 208
  Re: Ninja Dojo

(...) This is a very interesting idea Joel. I'm so bent on using everything Lego I didn't even think about using paper. But I think this might do the trick! I might try this idea except use something like parchment instead of cardboard and make a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Ninja Dojo

(...) One possible solution for a door, forget the tile and just use the 1x4 plate top and bottom to guide the door. If you just want a wall, I just had an idea. Make a paper or cardboard frame with four tabs. Picture a square with four tabs at each (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)