 Castle / Ninja / 19
    Re: How do YOU build them? —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   (...) Very cool and servicable design...far superior to my Lightsaber hilt design in terms of strength. Your design captures the essence of what I wanted...Thanks for sharing this...I never thought of using a Technic pin to secure the katana. Learn (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: How do YOU build them? —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) Thanks! It's pretty neat to teach something to somebody who has come up with such cool stuff. I'll have to put up some pics of my minifigs that were inspired by your tire-hat guys. Actually, I got the idea about a naginata from those same (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: How do YOU build them? —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   (...) <blush> Thank You...twice I am of the same thought as KK, I will credit you WHEN your design shows up in my future creations =8^) (...) Ahh...yes my "warriors of the steppes" AKA the Michelin clan...lol I would be interested in seeing what you (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)