 Castle / Ninja / 164
Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:30:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi Kevin!

Wow, that *rocks*. Oughtta be PG-13 with all that violence, but it looks
like a very promising start of a great story.

More comments below...

In lugnet.announce, Kevin Maynes writes:
.castle.org.cw because plenty of story stuff goes on there - I hope I'm not
being too presumptuous

You're not being too presumptuous; you're welcome to join CW. A lot of
people just post here without joining... and that's ok, I guess... but
you're very much invited to join.

A lot of the panels might a bit huge, so forewarned is forearmed. I've got it
set up so that you can decide from the Page view which Panels you want to see,
or just click right on through them all if you like. I'm curious how the
interface works out for people.

Works ok, but I'd rather go page-by-page - having an option to see a big
version of the entire page. If going frame by frame, I'd rather not have a
new window opened on every page, just keep going on through...

Altogether - very nice. Both Chris and I liked it.

-Shiri (and Chris)
I have been thinking that I should expand beyond LEGO Space soon so I will
try (one of these days) to build a LEGO Castle.  I will also see that story.
Jesse Long
P.S.  Are you still angry at me, Shiri?