 Castle / Ninja / 126
Re: old gatehouse on brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 06:27:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Chris Barker writes:
Hey all,

I uploaded three pics of my gatehouse to

Chris Barker

chris@superfami.com

Random musings...

I can tell you have been buying up 3053s...lol
(Man, the more I think about it, I wish there was a tan, blue, and Dark Gray
version of an FNF!)

I like the roof design...very authentic looking fascade. I really like those
3x3 corner slopes in blue...useful and pleasing to the eye.

Good proportions and integration of windows.  (I seem to have problems
adding windws and keeping proportions appealing)

The Gatehouse reminds me of the virtual tour of Himenji.
(there were a couple different guard houses/gates with a similar appearance.

I like the way you used the fish piece combined with the space control panel
on either side of your roof.

What's the Brown Chain for?

Are you going to expand this MOC to fortress or scrap it and build something
different?

Can't wait to see more...

                   John