 Castle / Ninja / 127
Re: old gatehouse on brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 08:10:04 GMT

Kung-Khoon Quah wrote:

In lugnet.castle.ninja, Chris Barker writes:
Hey all,

I uploaded three pics of my gatehouse to

Chris,
   Very nice gatehouse !! I see you were not kidding about Emperor's
Stronghold being your favorite set and color scheme.

Yep!  To come back to the "tan vs white" walls issue, you can see from
this one that I really like the tan walls.

   Also, the first meeting scene is great.  Out of the Shogun movie ?  Is it
a depiction of a meeting between the Portuguese and Japanese ?
KK

The second. That one came after I was reading a history book and thought
about what would the situation be when the Portugese were selling guns
to the Japanese.  I figured that the Portugese would not have brought
very many men, but would not be so worried since they were already
accustomed to dealing with other kinds of people. The Japanese would
probably have showed up in force since these "nambanjin" were totally
unfamiliar.

Chris Barker
chris@superfami.com