 Castle / 9987
    Re: Pics of my castle —Leonard Hoffman
   firstly: building a castle for your wife for the wedding? how romantic! i think im gonna cry! secondly: i simply adore your castle.. it is beautiful. i really like the extensive use of a variety of roofs. you have a 45 slopes, 66 slopes, the saucer (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Pics of my castle —Jim Foulds
   (...) Thanks Leonard for your encouraging words. When I set off to build this castle, I had no particular design in mind. I just did a little research and jotted down some of the ideas I liked. From there, I started to build and the result is what (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)