 Castle / 9972
  Re: Pics of my castle

(...) Very impressive, Jim. I love the moat and the little bridge and what not =). Is it still together, or was it something you just built for the wedding? ~Nathan (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

(...) Thanks (...) Much to my wife’s sadness, it was disassembled and absorbed back into my collection. I explained to her the cost of replacing all of the pieces and she understood. But I promised that if the need ever arose, I could rebuild a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pics of my castle

Wow, those are nice pictures. Too bad you didn't bring something of that calibar to "Brickfest" to exhibit in the Castle World Gathering. Maybe next year. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)