 Castle / 9953
  Re: Some Photos of Brickfest Castle Room!

(...) Unfortunatley I was real pressed for time so only about 2/3 of the Blank Shields got placed. I think Shiri placed a few more beyond what I had placed. I placed them in squads of three scattered around. (...) The tree situation was very much (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some Photos of Brickfest Castle Room!

(...) Those are Garrett Taylor's. Awesome, aren't they? (...) That's Cletus Romano's church. You'll probably see it in more pictures (I am collecting all the pictures for the gathering writeup). (...) Yeah, I put some more out. (...) She built some (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)