 Castle / 9925 (+5)
  Re: Factions

(...) Exactly, the above is what I was trying to convey as mroe exciting to me than good vs. evil. (...) That's probably true considering the King's Castle and King's Mountain Fortress were lion castles, where as the smaller Knight's Castle and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

Well, to be honest, I only ordered it on the 4th (July). :) Adrick (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Oooh, oooh! I am molding a mishappen squad of unead skeletal raiders, but as my money grows so shall the raiders. (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) 196 - 4 brigades of chainmail soldiers and platemail (19 with the armor vest) cav with black and red striped pirates for navy chainmail torso with medalion for line officers two endor luke torsos for elite officers (...) 158 - 2 briades of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Well see, here's how I view it. I never liked the names of any characters LEGO has made, so ever since my first set (forestmen's hideout) i would make up original names for the factions and characters, and amalgamate the charcters and bgs as (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact