 Castle / 9915
    Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? —Dave Lovelace
   (...) I live about five minutes from LDMI in East Windsor, CT, so I get same-day shipping whenever I order from LD. Still, I got a letter on Wednesday saying that the order would be postponed until 7/31. Then, THE VERY NEXT DAY (Thursday), my two (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? —Mike Timm
   (...) From what I have read in the past LD/S@H is very conservative about the backorder ship times in most cases, they'd say they will ship later and manage it earlier than say earlier and ship late. Consider it the LD/S@H business style. I find (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)