 Castle / 9905 (+5)
  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

(...) Crusader reinforcements have arrived, so, Buzz! Mine arrived today (MN) but I ordered a while ago. I got "this has shipped" confirmation email wed or so. Got the extra horses :^) "A horse is a horse of course......." Torso's printing looks (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

I got my Inn today too. This was a great set to build! So many pieces in such a small area, quiet different from the Castle sets of today. My only complaint is the Black Falcon shield was smeared at the top. :( Other than that, I thought it was (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

Is it totally wrong that I am replying to my own message, not once, but twice??? I gotta say... I LOVE THIS SET!!! Where to start... The detail is AMAZING for such a small set. The little windows. The fireplace. The stable. Etc. The design is (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

(...) Mine came today, SE. (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) My interpretation was that the Legends "theme" will be long-running. (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact