 Castle / 9900 (+5)
  Re: The extra horse

To All, Weird, unfamiliar territory, castle..... Anyway, I got my 10000 today, and I got the extra horse in it's own typical LEGO parts bag outside of the 10000 box. It is so weird, I might just keep it, and get a few more for an upcoming project I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

Happy dance! Happy dance! Came home from work today, and my Inn's (along with some sand red bricks!) arrived today. 10 day total turnaround time. Not tooooo shabby! Off to build, Eric (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) Hee hee hee. I got my guarded inns today, too. Happy day! Just a few, very minor complaints. Two holder clip yellow saddle instead of the original part, a one holder; Modern style heads instead of the old solid stud head-tops; That Indian (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...

(...) We're in Bellingham, WA, paid normal shipping, and I just pulled the Guarded Inn's out of the mailbox 5 minutes ago. Hope Maxwell (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) This is part of the Legends line, and I seem to remember Brad saying they would NOT be limited runs. Yep, here it is - (URL) answer in advance a couple of questions which I suspect may arise: LEGO Legends are different from the "classic" (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact