 Castle / 9870 (+5)
  Re: Guarded Inn has arrived in the US

(...) west coasters will get it? I recieved a shipping confirmation e-mail for my online order on Wed. Thanks. Jon (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

Well, if you check recent additions to Brickbay, you'll REALLY be mad... Looks like LEGO4YOU bought 10 sets and broke them up for sale. They listed 50 gray castle walls, 10 red/black castle walls, and 6 red/black castle walls. Of course, they could (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) This is quite likely with a lot of enthusiasts buying multiple copies of the set. My comment is that people should stretch their lego budgets because other rare, classic sets are coming out. (...) Yes and No. I think there is a time period of (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Guarded Inn has arrived in the US

(...) Ahh, I knew I forgot something! I live in Atlanta, Georgia, a ways away from the west coast I'm afraid... --Kyle (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

(...) I'm in the same boat! I ordered 1 set as soon as the anouncement came and received in the mail, just today, that my set is back ordered due to the high demand. What gives!!!!!! Is west/east coasters special whereas mid America gets the shaft? (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact