 Castle / 987
    More 2000 Castle —Jeff Johnston
   Well, I went back to the Salem NH TRU and voila! As the LEGO lady told me yesterday - more 2000 sets. They had a few Arctic sets which I promptly ignored in favor of looking at the other 2000 Castle sets. All were present except the 4806 Axe Cart. I (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: More 2000 Castle —Steve Bliss
   (...) The freckles and silver-eyes makes for a "possessed Little Orphan Annie" effect. Really weird. (...) If they are going to have minifigs which only appear in the big set, they might as well do several of them! :( :) Steve (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)