 Castle / 1002
Re: More 2000 Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:19:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston wrote:

Fear not! Evil Timmy is not nearly as ubiquitous as his namesake.  In fact,
I think he's only in the 6096 Bull's Attack set.  I call him that because of
what looks like a smattering of freckles across his cheeks.  It's kind of
disturbing, really, with those silver eyes.

The freckles and silver-eyes makes for a "possessed Little Orphan Annie" effect.
Really weird.

I've basically identified 5 figures in the 'good guy' sets.  The King (of
course) who I just really like, the Princess, the female knight, the
smirking older knight (available in knight's-helm and dinnerplate helm
varieties) and the knight that appears in the LEGO Mania ad, who is only
present in 6091 and 6096.  Yet another reason to buy the big castle set...I
like that torso a lot.

If they are going to have minifigs which only appear in the big set, they might
as well do several of them! :( :)

Steve