 Castle / 9855 (+5)
  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

Well, I am in the US, and I ordered two of them on 7/3, and got a message that they were backordered until the 13th. I got a notice yesterday that they shipped. I have not heard otherwise since then. Eric (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Factions

Ok, I'll play! (...) Boy, do we see these guys differently! Not that I see them as purely evil, but if someone is going to wage war, it would be them. I see BK and DM together as one. (...) Partially agree. These are the good guys, but they are the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) I would agree. It seems possible that they've gotten more orders initially than they expected to take. (...) I really hope that you are wrong, despite your seeming confidence in the course of action they would take, for 2 reasons: 1. I haven't (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

(...) I called yesterday to order mine. The person on the phone said that they were out of stock, but would be back in stock "at the end of the month". Of course, that wasn't really very helpful, since my address changes "at the end of the month", (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Factions

(...) Lego seems to be portraying them as rebels. ("Rebel Chariot", etc). Rebels are not inherently evil.. or are you getting the "evil" element from their facial features, etc? But then being ugly makes them evil? Something about this cut-and-dry (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact