 Castle / 9810 (+20)
  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

I sent for the set the day after I got the catalog! I'm so exited! I never thought I'd even be able to see this set in real life, let alone own it. What sets do you think they'll re-release next? I'm hoping for the BSB and the other town-type Castle (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  zzzzz

good grief its gone a bit quiet in here. is everyone waiting with bated breath for their Guarded Inn deliveries or what -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: zzzzz

Hi James, Well, in regard to the Guarded Inn re-release... I just yesterday received a letter in the mail from Lego Direct telling me that my shipment of 2 Guarded Inns were going to be delayed, so it looks like I missed out on the first run. Oh (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: zzzzz

(...) Probably post-Harry-Potter-pi...s-burnout, and the holiday week.... John #388 (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: zzzzz

(...) I got that letter, as well, but I think it is only a form letter, and not accurate that the shipment is delayed. The reason I think this is that the letter stated the item would be shipped on July 14th, the same date that Lego said they would (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Skeletons

Does anyone have any skeletons they would be willing to sell, I am looking for units from 5 to 7. I also need black bullet helmets with nose guards. If you are willing to sell them (either or) contact me at mad_genius123@hotmail.com with your (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Skeletons

(...) Oh, and if anyone has the blue/red dragon tower shields, I also would like those, in a group of 6 to 8 I already have one skeletal warrior. :-D (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The Great Redini Was Correct!

New colors have appeared! There are 3 shades of orange in (URL) (the floating head at (URL) said that the new colors could be found found at Bionicle.com, and I think they were! Huki (a bionicle guy who lives in Po-Koro) has a mask that looks DARK (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

(...) short set review. I'm a little dissapointed right now. If you want to know why, check the link! Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.oO ---...--- Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs ! mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

Thanks for posting these Christian, Looks like some people are going to be upset... Just one other comment: In the instruction page you posted, is there an error? It looks like the 1 x 1 x 2 brick with the clips for the blue door is being shown as (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

Hello! (...) Hahahaha! Yes! You are right, the picture in the instrucktion doesen't show the 1x1x2 hinge-brick! And the original instruction booklet doesn't either. I've never noticed this error. :-) Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

(...) I think the lowered printing quality is disappointing. There may be explanations for it (like that they lost the original silkscreens or whatever and had to work from photographs because they didn't have the budget to do a complete (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

It looking like I *MAY* have some extra room in the car on my way to Brickfest, and I was wondering if there was any interest/need among castle people for me to bring my Castle Wall? Take a look at it here: (URL) anyone thinks that the wall would be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

(...) I personnally think that that would be a great idea. After seeing your preliminary work and some of the Brickshelf shots, I'd love to see what you have expanded on. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

That's just it, it's NOT done. That's why I was wondering if there would be any interest in bringing it now. Troy Richard W. Schamus (legoman34) <legoman34@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GG6pMI.J9L@lugnet.com... (...) castle (...) castleheads (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Guarded inn Box Photos (was Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !)

I believe that the reason the GI has no "color" photos on the box is that it is going to be a "not available in stores" special. That means available through Shop at home, and in the Lego Imagination Centers in California, Georgia, Minnesota, and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: The Great Redini Was Correct!

(...) There were opaque orange colors around, even before 1998, but not in the popular themes like town, space, castle or technic, but in Belville, Duplo and Scala. Selçuk (23 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Guarded Treasure on sale at kbkids.com

It's on sale for $9.99. Is it worth getting multiple copies at that price for the parts, or would I spend less for the same key parts on brickbay? I'm not sure.. (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

Hello, Nice also to know that there are people my age on LUGNET (I am 13 too). I too agree that LEGO should improve on their models at the moment, I have actually ordered 3 Guarded Inn's!!! So I can't wait till I get them, I have already heard the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Should I bring my Castle Wall to Brickfest?

(...) Wow that is a lot of blue slopes. Very cool wall Tony. I'm not going to be at Brickfest, but if I was I would love to see it in person. So I should think a lot of others would like to see it in person too. Well anyhow, great wall, Jason (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact