 Castle / 9775 (+5)
  Re: 100th message in this thread

(...) I'm also not inclined to worry that there's a cardboard backdrop in a set. It's been done before, and I doubt it adds much to the cost of the set. If it makes the set that much more desirable for the targeted market, and therefore more (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Ikrosian Anniversary -or- Teaser for a new year

Ich bin ein Lugnetter! My friends, it was one year ago today that one timid boy made his first post to lugnet. I offer this to you: (URL) one year ago today one timid boy first announced to his world that his website existed, and one year later that (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Another Brickfest idea...

Has anybody considered bringing a dock? Surely not everyone's characters will arrive on horseback(or walking)? Somebody belongs to seafaring people, don't they? I'd be willing to bring any large blue or tan baseplates that I have to help build a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Small MOC :)

Ooooh, pweetty! What a heavenly oasis...! Great job, Tamy. I love your trees, I really need to get moving about making more forests and stuff... my excuse is that the Islands are scarce in trees... ;-) Lame one, I know. Great job! -Shiri (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way???

(...) I have had the sword that has the Eagle on one side and the Bull symbol on the other side since last summer. Saw the shield then too, no one has mentioned the crown/helm I've seen at the MN LIC either. They also have a sheath and a (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact