 Castle / 9770 (+5)
  Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way???

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes: <snip> (...) Eagle shields started poking their heads up last summer in the US (URL) heard any other word or speculation since though. Would certainly make a nice surprise for the 2002 line. John #388 (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 100th message in this thread

(...) 4721 looks like it has a roof too. What % is that? NICK (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 100th message in this thread

(...) That appears to be part of the page design. I'd say that 50% of th volume of 4721-3 is the cardboard backdrop, but that is only those three sets, and the parts in those make me drool a flood. :D Jeff (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Evidence of new LEGO CASTLE sets on the way???

(...) (URL)a. its a shield with a heraldic pattern we havent seen (...) b. = Well, a round shield already exists, albeit long past. And I don’t know how TLG would put an image on the old round shields cause they have circular rivets. It appears as (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  `Castle in 2002`

`Castle in 2002` The possibilities of the new castle range due out in 2002 seem quite promising. Castle now has loads of wall elements varying from the ninja line to the most recent Harry Potter ‘Droid Escape’ curved pieces. All these additional (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact