 Castle / 9580 (+20)
  Re: Great Japanese MOCs-Town, Train & Castle Take Note!

(...) Yeah those are really nice! The overall "town-square" scenes are superb! (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

(...) Sun, I made some trees for my Forest of Blood story. The first chapter used just regular LEGO trees, but the 2nd and 3rd chapters use the ones I created. Feel free to look them over and work off anything that should inspire you. :) (URL) J (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  MOC fun

A few of you have seen some of my LCAD/LDRAW rendered medieval buildings. I was just playing around with Photoshop over the weekend and decided to build one of the houses, and make a custom box for it. (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC fun

(...) Kyle, Saw this yesterday...great work (and on the buildings, as well, since I've not complimented you on them yet!). You have aptly shown what LEGO product SHOULD be, and they should sit up and take note. Matt (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC fun

(...) Kyle - That's sweet! I actually like how you chose to do your 'box' as opposed to some others I've seen. There's no mistaking this for anything other than what it is. Very good editing. I love all of your creations, BTW - they're just want we (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC fun

Beautiful house, Kyle. I especially like the small grey "stones" in the walkway. And I love the roof too. I love roofs made of plates. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kyle Peterson" <kyle@peterson.net> <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

(...) Hey Sun, check out this brickshelf gallery: (URL) did a GREAT job MOCcing up a fairly nifty jungle scene. If you run over to the "ORIGINAL" Castle World site you can see Jason Catena's COOL MOC up of ANOTHER jungle type scene: (URL) Matt (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ***The Return of Body Armor***

(...) This is very cool news! When I read all four of the books last Christmas, I made a mental note of a suit of armor in a hallway that conceals a secret passage, thinking that it was a perfect opportunity for TLC to reintroduce the body armor. It (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: MOC fun

(...) That's really cool, Kyle, thanks! George (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ATLANTIS!

I haven't started any MOC's yet, but there's a great book out that details characters and vehicles (not quite as detailed as the DK Star Wars books)I think I might pick that up to 'jog' my memory. Let us know when you have photos.. even partial (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: MOC fun

Kyle Just wanted to say that your box and set creation rocks. I also wish that lego would follow your lead and come out with some sets like that. I village is something I think we AFOL's can only dream of. Cool mini-figs in your set as well. Nicely (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC fun

Hello! Yes! THIS is what we (or me) want to see! Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

Hello! I like trees and tried to build some different types: A birch: (URL) (Ignore the train in the background. It's a sin of my youth...) A weeping willow: (URL) I don't have any better pictures. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

Jojo, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johannes Koehler" <chutspe@nexgo.de> (...) Hey! That's great! It looks like those are white half arches? I would never have thought of using white ones, but of course, they are perfect for a Birch tree. :-) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

Johannes, That city (im assuming you built it) is fantastic! 3 thumbs up..if I could. Oh yes,the trees are spectacular too! -Kyle (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Poor Man's Privy

Here is the next addition to the "Village" theme. Set 2201 - Poor Man's Privy Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go. (URL) - not posting these to get attention, just want to share my creativity. (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Poor Man's Privy

(...) LOL -- that's priceless! If it were a set, I'd buy one for sure. ;) (...) Very creative, indeed, sir. Your Photoshop skills are also impressive. Bravo! Joel J (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Poor Man's Privy

(...) I would buy 20--instant crowd of peasants with orange smocks. (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forests

I snapped some pictures today of my forest scene for an upcoming project and I posted them to Brickshelf: (URL) also have some foliage around my Sidon Gate, located here: (URL) Shiri built a nice tree a while back, so here that is too: (URL) that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Poor Man's Privy

(...) Oddly reminiscient of <set:6035 Castle Guard>... Love your boxes, sets and especially figs, looking forward to any more you come up with. Such an artistic flair - Lego's boxes don't look this good, even the new "scenic" ones. Thanks for (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact