 Castle / 952
951  |  953
Subject:
6067 with an added bonus!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:51:57 GMT

Well, a bunch of castle stuff that I bought from Tom Schlosser came over the
weekend... and I found a rather good bonus! I bought the Guarded Inn (6067) and
instead of the red princess conehead hat, I got the white one!!! Of course this
means (according to the recent definitions) that I don't really "own" the
Guarded Inn, but I'm still happy! Now I won't be in such a rush to grab the
Maiden's Cart...

And just for completeness' sake, I'll give some public feedback for Tom:
unfortunately none of the sets he sent me were 100% complete (except for the
shell batwing flyer, which was still in its original sealed box)... of the
supposed 2566 pieces that "should" have been included there were 71 missing,
and 25 extra or replacement pieces... so about 97% complete... the piece
conditions were widely varied from very new to very battered, but most were in
good shape-- there were only a couple that were highly mangled. But the mistake
of the white hat more than made up for it, I think!

DaveE