 Castle / 953
Re: 6067 with an added bonus!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
And just for completeness' sake, I'll give some public feedback for Tom:

Do you feel that you were misled or that the condition of the sets
were misrepresented to you before you bought or traded for them?
You don't make that clear in your post.

I've bought sets from people that had missing elements, but I
never thought to make a public post about it.  I usually just sent
them an email asking them if they had the missing pieces, and,
if they didn't, I contacted LEGO Consumer Affairs (if I was really
motivated) to try to get the missing elements.  I never felt
cheated, as I never bought something that was represented as
"complete" or "MIB" that was missing significant elements.

Posting "public feedback" about someone is an undertaking that
should be done with *extreme* caution.  From your post, it's
hard for me to know if you felt misled or not.  If you were
told that the sets might not be complete, and then they came
with missing pieces, then the trade was executed with integrity
and I'm not sure I needed to know the details you mentioned.

By the way, I'm very envious!  Sounds like you got some good
stuff.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"