 Castle / 9490 (+5)
  Re: FBTB II

(...) I follow the site and am looking forward to this expansion. Tim Saupe, who runs it, is pretty strict about maintaining its focus and besides being excited by Harry Potter specifically and not castle in general, the stated reason he's devoting (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: King Henry VIII and wives

(...) Gee, thanks Richard! Not a hero of yours, I take it? Definitely a Bad King. I think the nosepiece of the crown helps his expression - I tried a bunch of hats on him to approximate the tam he wears in Hans Holbein's painting, but gave up and (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle)

  Re: FBTB II

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Lill writes: <snip> (...) I wouldn't be so sure, considering Tim's post about wanting to get more involved... but cool! -Shiri (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: King Henry VIII and wives

I like your figs Heather! it's kind of strange to see the torso on a bad guy when in my realm, it's something totally different. Though it's only a problem with one's perception :) I think you did a good job with all your figs, and I'd more than (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Teaser!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I showed you some new things... and it's going to be a while more before my current project is finished. But I thought that I could give you a small preview of the palace of Tolidar. There are two exterior (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact