 Castle / 9481
  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Thanks for voicing your perspective, Bryan. It's easy for some of us (me included) to forget that special releases like this, though seemingly directed straight at the adult enthusiast community, may have an even bigger impact on your (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Very well put, Suzanne. I was offline for most of the thread that spawned all of this and probably wouldn't have gotten too involved in thhings - or regretted it if I had. Being one of those who was fortunate enough to get the set when it was (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)