 Castle / 9440 (+5)
  Re: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!

(...) Ohhh Kaayy...Pokémon but no castle here. Really needs to move to .debate (sorry to police, but GEEZ! Pokémon?) Matt (trying again) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!

(...) <snip> (...) uh...if you really wanted to clarify a word, isn't it best to offer the actual definition of that word? I can't seem to find my dictionary, but i did find my thesaurus and the first word it uses to describe "collect" is "gather". (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misnomer: we are all Lego collectors!

(...) From Dictionary.com: col·lec·tor (k-lktr) n. 1. One that collects: a solar energy collector; a dust collector. 2. A person employed to collect taxes, duties, or other payments. 3. A person who makes a collection, as of stamps. 4. An electrode (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Which pretty much confirms my guess - complaining about re-issueing old sets instead of coming up with old-style-but-new-designs is tilting at windmills. The forces that got us the one are effectively removed from the process of getting the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future Castle Legends Survey

Here’s what I think… The next installment of the Legends line will be Space or Town. Not Castle! Since the ‘Legends line’ is a -tri-annual- series, the next theme to follow will likely be of another system. ( I'm hoppin’ for Pirate) Only next year (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact