 Castle / 9356
    Red Dragon Head? —Chris Maddison
   I was looking at the new Jurassic Park sets, and while looking at <set:1371>, it struck me...look at the tongue on that beast. That's a dragon head! You can clearly make out the nostril hole and front teeth, as well as the shape of the underside of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Red Dragon Head? —Kevin Knoot
     (...) No wonder he looks so grumpy! He's got a 'gator in his gullet! Good eye, Chris! Makes you wonder - isn't there a dragon or two in the Harry Potter stories? Maybe a red one? Kevin (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Red Dragon Head? —Frank Filz
     (...) No you are not dreaming, that is a red dragon/crocodile jaw top (note it is not a complete head). Nifty use of an existing piece. Now if only they would release a complete red dragon... Actually, I'd love to see some dragon parts which fit the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Red Dragon Head? —Mike Timm
     (...) More dragon parts in new colors, wahoo! Anyone for a patchwork dragon? Mike (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Red Dragon Head? —Gregory Radzimowski
   (...) i definetley think that it's a red dragon head turned uside-down. as for the rest of the new dinosaurs, i think they really suck.they are destroying the lego classics. anybody whothinks so too, good for you. I love lego but still, you have to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)