 Castle / 9327
Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 20:43:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Michael Reynolds wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
In case you werent aware, lego direct is to reissue the guarded inn
(this is the july surprise)
Go check lugnet.lego.announce for the full scoop from brad justus of
lego direct.
So I was wrong about the July suprise, but I am too happy to feel like an idiot.
Only one question remains. how many will you get?

At least 4. Possibly 8.

I'm queued up for 4 (or will be tomorrow).  But before I order, I have to
figure out if my wife was serious when she said "11". (yikes!)

Yup, she was serious.  Yeouch!  Well, at least I can console myself that one
of them is my birthday present...

James

...waitasec...

*I'm* paying for my birthday present!  Hey!

;)