 Castle / 9305
Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 03:56:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
          Right now I'm beginning to wonder about quantity?

If everyone intends to get at least 4 around here, and if the ‘Legends’
series is displayed at Lego.com and in the Lego Mania Magazine…is there a
possibility that this item could sell-out?

I'm thinkin’ that a Lego Shop @ Home exclusives item is limited time,
limited quantity!

Read Brad's original post. I didn't get the conclusion you did.