 Castle / 9305 (+10)
  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

(...) Read Brad's original post. I didn't get the conclusion you did. (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

(...) I don't think it will be a problem. LEGO Direct is making 'em, and if they sell out, they'll just make more. :D James (woohoo!) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Extra! Extra! Lego Direct to reissue guarded inn!

Actually I've read Brad's post several times over. I pose the question because I believe that Shop @ Home exclusive items always have a smaller production run than its counterparts that are distributed to the general market. And due to the inherent (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (Yup!!!)

First off, I'd like to thank Mr. Park for giving the community the heads-up a few months back. If not for him, I do believe that this info would have thrown countless individuals into cardio-pulmonary trauma. I for one really appreciated his (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait?

(...) :-) well, talk about painful silence.. I knew in November of last year! (I was asked not to tell) So, phew! I'm with you, Jimmy - glad that wait is over. But more importantly, very happy to see it come true. I have always *loved* this set. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  For those of you who remember...

I've got a few question for those of you who originally bought the Guarded Inn. Did the yellow saddle come with one clip or two? Were the heads of the minifigs solid or hollow? I'm thinking that's the only two elements in the 6067 set LEGO might (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait?

(...) Hey Suz - where was your "I Know Something That You Don't Know But I Can't Tell You So You'll Just Have to Wait But I Can Promise It Will Really Be Good But In the Meantime Please Don't Talk About It" posting? I don't remember seeing that one. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: For those of you who remember...

(...) My PERSONAL standards for completeness say that I must have evidence of a copy of the set. To this extent, I do not yet consider myself Pirate set complete (I'm actually striving for extra credit in Pirates) even though I am 99% convinced I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait? (Yup!!!)

(...) Really? You truly believe that there would have been scads of folks going into cardiac arrest over the announcement that a toy is being re-released? Come on - it's not like we're talking about beanie babies or Star Wars action figures. On the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Worth the wait?

(...) lol. well, I didn't sign an NDA, so it wouldn't have sounded very impressive. ;-) -Suz (...) :-D (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact