 Castle / 9126
  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) It seems amazing that the Falcon shields are moving at $2.50 - I've seen that BrickBay shop have 159 for several weeks now (of course, with the irregularities of late, who can say if that is consumer resistance or simple lack of opportunity). (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) I like the euro-armor a lot, even though I don't have any. I'm afraid there would be much confusion in my ranks if it ever shows up. All the guys I have with the printed full-plate armor might be a little bit intimidated. Kevin (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) This is certainly a tough one. I have about 25 of those armor pieces and I really wouldn't want to spend more then a $1 for 1, but, at the same time, I would never part with them for only $1. It's kind of funny how you're willing to buy things (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) I am assuming your not motivated to sell any of them at all, just as many of us would purchase items with possession and not resell in mind. The problem with obtaining parts from other Lego interested people is the very thing you mention -- (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) This is a common phenomenon, one I refer to as "hysteresis", taking the term from signals/electronics. For example, I currently would only pay 450 for a MIB airport shuttle, but would not part with the one I have for less than 1000. I (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.castle)