 Castle / 9075 (+5)
  Tease this!

My time in lego limbo is over. Here is your first teaser picture straight out of the box. (URL) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: July surprise for castle fans!

(...) Maybe. There is more than one way to interpret the following quote from Brad's post: "By the way, these classic items are *not* the "July Surprise" What if you place emphasis on the word "these", or in other words -- that the sets listed were (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) John , please take this the best way possible -- it is offered by someone who doesn't even know you so his opinion should not matter to you very much... ...but... ... you either are, or are not, cool. It has nothing to do with the stuff you (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Castle accessories arrived

Well my orders arrived from England. Surprisingly (and very disappointingly), I received zero 5138s even though I ordered about 100 of them. Did get plenty of 5059s and 5184s, so I'm going to re-equip my BFs, Forestmen, and DMs with the loot. (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle accessories arrived

(...) Didn't you say there were only 36 of them available? (URL) not surprised you got beaten to the punch... I've only heard about 1 person who successfully received *any*. They haven't shown up on Brickbay or eBay, either - and I've been looking! (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact